This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel is divided into three different sections, Palace wing, Garden wing and Villa Lapa with a total of 109 rooms. The rooms and suites of the new wing have been redecorated with Portuguese style fabrics and furniture and different the decoration on every floor. The 21 rooms and the Suite Count of Valenças of the original Palace built in 1870 were all redecorated too in 2003, with Portuguese furniture made in the North of Portugal, in Paços de Ferreira, where excellent craftsmen have recreated the furniture in the styles D.
João V, D. Maria I and D. José. Every room and suite in the Palace has a different style; you will find Art deco, Colonial, Algarvian and Neo-Classic styles. The Lapa Palace has styles for all tastes. The Suite Count of Valenças and five other deluxe rooms are located on the 5th floor of the Palace, the noble floor. These rooms have been carefully redecorated with lamps, mirrors and furniture recovered from the original Palace's furniture. The gold leaves of the walls of the Suite Count of Valenças (originally part of the ballroom) have been restored as well as two big mirrors, placed in the living room. In all rooms of the Palace you will find the beautiful Portuguese porcelain Vista Alegre, founded in 1824.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet