- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed here for 4 nights in Nov 2014. A fine hotel with good central location in Estoril. Staff helpful when required and the hotel itself w..."
About the hotel
With a magnificent view over the Atlantic Ocean, this hotel is ideally located for a walk on the beach, a golf match or a visit to the famous Estoril Casino. Only 20 km away from Lisbon and 300 metres from the new Estoril Convention Centre, at SANA Estoril Hotel you are sure to find the hospitality and easy comfort you need for a memorable stay in one of the most beautiful spots on Lisbon’s coastline. The hotel is superbly situated to indulge in outdoor activities such as golf, tennis, horse riding, surfing and windsurfing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyed my stay.
Stayed here for 4 nights in Nov 2014.
A fine hotel with good central location in Estoril. Staff helpful when required and the hotel itself was brilliant for a short stay. Breakfast was to a high quality every morning of my stay and the bar was reasonably priced and open late. Room was cosy and spacious, constant flow of hot water in the bathroom and kept clean daily by the hard working cleaners. Air con/heater was a god sent and kept the room at the temperature you desired all day.
Plugs sockets is the only thing that let the room down as you had to either unplug the TV or the lamp to charge something.. But that seems to be the case in most hotels now. Mini bar was reasonably priced and there was a safe available in the room.
All in all my stay there was very good and would definately stay again if I travel to Estoril in the new year.