About the hotel
The Dom Pedro Palace is a five-star deluxe city centre hotel with 20 meeting rooms and 263 guests rooms set on 21 floors, ideally located in Amoreiras, the heart of the capital, 7 km ( 3,4 miles ) from Lisbon International Airport, and in close proximity to the main tourist attractions, pulsating night-life and Docas areas. Fifteen world-class golf courses are available within a short drive from the hotel, with reduced green-fees available for hotel guests. Underground and trams are within easy walking distance and the hotel has direct access to both the north and southbound highways.
The modern architectural design and luxuriously classic decoration give the hotel a unique beauty, unmatched by other hotels in Lisbon. The Dom Pedro Palace offers sweeping views across the city and the River Tagus.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Dom Pedro Palace in Lisboa are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not a 5 star
This not not a 5 star hotel they charge to use the pool it's 3 times more expensive to have a beer there
Room tiered staff off hand
No tea and coffe in the room