- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel was very good and staff helpful, the car park is very small for the size of hotel, when i was there car parking was not an issue, ther..."
About the hotel
"Perkuno Namai" ( The House of Thunder God ) is the first privately operated hotel owned by our family in Kaunas, Lithuania. We are sure you will find our hotel the right place to stay when travelling by car to or from Western Europe. Opened in 1994, it is situated in a tranquil and prestigious neighbourhood bordering the oldest oak forest in Europe.
Perkuno Namai Park Hotel offer 29 modern rooms - 2 Grand Suites, 6 Standard Suites, 10 doubles and 11 singles designed according to the highest Western European hotel standards. "Perkuno Namai" meets all the requirements of the four star hotel classification under the new Lithuanian hotel rating system. The restaurant, capable of seating forty people, is open from 7 a. m. until midnight. We offer the traditional English breakfast and, for lunch and dinner, an "a la carte" menu of international and Lithuanian cuisine. Perkuno Namai’s chefs were awarded the GRAND PRIX in the second Lithuanian championship of chefs, bartenders and waiters held in Vilnius in 1998 and our restaurant was recognized as the best restaurant of Lithuania in 1999 and 2001. Our chef has been awarded silver and bronze medals in the International Kremlin Culinary Cup in 2005. What we offer to our guests: air-conditioned rooms with balconies and a panoramic view of the manicured hotel grounds and the park, bedroom furniture of the highest professional quality made of fire retardant materials, room doors are sound proofed and are equipped with magnetic card-operated door locks, mini bars and individual safety deposit boxes in every room, twenty-four hour room service, all bathrooms have sub-floor heating, anti-slip lined bath tubs and hair dryers, car park with security guard, laundry services, fully equipped conference hall, capable of seating up to fifty people, Library Room for conferences, presentations and quiet dinner or banquets up to twenty four people, An elevator, English breakfast is included in the room rate. Our fifteen-years of experience in providing hospitality to both business travellers and tourists ensures your comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to extending the best of Lithuanian hospitality and service at "Perkuno Namai".
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Perkuno Namai Park Hotel in Kaunas are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was very good and staff helpful, the car park is very small for the size of hotel, when i was there car parking was not an issue, there is a road over the back of the hotel but the noise was not that bad.
the food was excellent but the breakfast was a bit limited but what i had was very good