- 4 guest reviews
"The Club is a well regarded Jersey hotel in a convenient location in St Helier. Staff were courteous and well informed in the hotel receptio..."
"Staff go beyond their duty, friendliness comes across as soon as you arrive and continues throughout..."
About the hotel
This hotel is centrally located in St Helier, with a Michelin-Starred restaurant, a luxury spa with indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a roof terrace, free Wi-Fi and free parking. The luxurious bedrooms all have air conditioning, Frette dressed feather beds, and a flat-screen TV. Each also comes with full-height windows opening to Juliet balconies, as well as a luxury granite bathroom with power shower.
Bohemia Restaurant and Bar has a Michelin Star and 4 AA Rosettes. The restaurant includes 5 tasting menus as well as its classic menu to choose from. Guests can also relax with a drink and eat in the vibrant bar. Recently listed in The Sunday Times top 100 UK restaurants and in the Top 10 UK restaurants to enjoy dessert. The luxury spa has a wide range of treatments in 5 treatment rooms, rasul room, and boasts a herbal steam room, salt cabin, experience shower and both indoor and outdoor pools. The Club Hotel & Spa also has a roof terrace and poolside dining available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Poor Value For Money
The two nights cost over 565 GBP and the quality and service was not reflective of this.
It was only continental breakfast. Given it was a spa no complimentary use of spa facilities was provided given the price paid. The room was very small and had views of the main road, which was noisy in the evenings and mornings. Location was adequate.
Excellent, convenient, luxury hotel
The Club is a well regarded Jersey hotel in a convenient location in St Helier.
Staff were courteous and well informed in the hotel reception and my request for feather free bedding was carried out prior to arrival. Our room was compact but had everything required in it and was very clean. Nice touches were the bottles of water and clean glasses by the bedside and the duvet being turned down. We did not have breakfast as it was not pre-booked and when we went down the pricing was confusing and the waitress did not know how it worked either. I have eaten in the attached Bohemia Restaurant which is excellent but at the top end of most budgets.