- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel in great location. Staff all helpful and polite...."
"Nice hotel, great location and all the staff were great especially the concierge. The only issue was with a waiter that was a little abrupt...."
"No evening meals available over Fri,Sat or Sun because of weddings etc Not even a lounge or seat to enjoy a pre-dinner drink before eating e..."
About the hotel
Four star quality in a five star location. . .
The Somerville Hotel in Jersey, nestling on the hillside, overlooking the yachting harbour and village of St. Aubin, is one of the finest country house luxury hotels in Jersey and is well known for its warm welcome and excellent reputation. It is little wonder that so many visitors who take their holiday in Jersey return to our hotel for a luxury break or holiday year after year! The view from the 4 star Somerville Hotel captures the beauty and charm of Jersey – the boats nestled in the harbour below, St Aubin’s Fort (dating back to the 1540’s) and of course, the magnificent Jersey landmark 'Elizabeth Castle'. The hotel has recently been awarded the first JQA 4 Gold star award in Jersey. The award is an accolade that is only granted to properties that provide “exceptional quality in all areas, but in particular in service and hospitality” At the Somerville Hotel you’ll find 59 elegantly furnished, charming rooms all with the modern conveniences to make your holiday accommodation comfortable and restful. The hotel has complimentary WIFI Internet Connection available throughout. Plus, you’ll enjoy the kind of luxury service you’d expect from a 4 star Jersey hotel – and a little more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in great location.
Staff all helpful and polite.
Nice hotel, great location and all the staff were great especially the concierge.
The only issue was with a waiter that was a little abrupt. The hotel AV system needs an update but the pool area was really nice and relaxing, Quite expensive at £220 for one night.