- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"It was a comfortable stay. Clean and compact. Close to the high street and eateries. Car parking was a bit of inconvenience because of the s..."
"Staff at Reception were very friendly and helpful and service in restaurant was good...."
"This was the third time I have stayed here, twice with my husband and once with friends. The staff are always friendly and very helpful. The..."
"Service was very good, hotel needs significant refurbishment - carpets and bathrooms. Dinner food was poor, but breakfast excellent. Overall..."
"Excellent stay at Apollo. Staff are outstanding - and always go extra mile. Really enjoyed experience of staying at Apollo Hotel. Thank you...."
About the hotel
The fantastic Apollo Hotel is graded 3 star by the AA and situated in the heart of St. Helier, built around its own quiet garden courtyard with a superb 45' outdoor pool, with a separate pool for the 35' (11m) water chute! There is also an indoor pool with jaccuzi and gym. The hotel also offers a choice of A La Carte dining in the main Restaurant, or enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere in our Pizzeria situated next to the indoor pool.
The Manager and his staff, most of whom have been with the hotel for many years, take pride in their reputation for friendly and personal service. You can be sure of an enthusiastic welcome and the courteous attention of efficient, long-standing staff members. Half Board option available at £16. 50 per person, excluding from 23rd December to 2nd January. The hotel reserves the right to pre authorise credit cards. If the hotel have not had a deposit within 48 hours of recieving the booking the reservation will be void.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Jacuzzi , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Porter , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
It was a comfortable stay.
Clean and compact. Close to the high street and eateries. Car parking was a bit of inconvenience because of the small narrow spaces, but I guess that's the best that could be provided. Another discomfort was no wifi in the rooms. Wifi in the rooms would make the stay much easier and more pleasant I feel.
Staff at Reception were very friendly and helpful and service in restaurant was good.