- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay here very much. The room was comfortable, (I slept like a log) and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff. I..."
"From walking in to the reception to leaving the Hotel we could not have been better cared for, nothing was to much trouble and the food and..."
About the hotel
The 101 bedroom Norfolk Lodge Hotel occupies a substantial landmark site in a residential area of St. Helier and offers guests a superb indoor swimming pool complex and free on-site parking. The town centre, along with shops and beaches, are only a 10-minute walk away.
The hotel holds a three Star AA grading along with a Bronze Investor in People Award. The Norfolk Lodge has a very spacious lounge bar area, an expansive first floor sun-terrace and a playroom for younger children. There is regular live entertainment and dancing. The hotel boasts great freshly prepared catering and an 'all day menu' is also available. Each bedroom has a flat screen freeview TV and tea/coffee making facilities. WIFI Zone. A wonderful place to stay for all the family.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
50% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, well run and comfortable
I enjoyed my stay here very much.
The room was comfortable, (I slept like a log) and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for the staff. I was slightly surprised that breakfast wasn't served until 8 a.m. which seemed late to me, but this was my first visit to Jersey and I hadn't realised that nothing much happens on the island before 9 a.m. anyway. The quality of the food was good too, though if anything there was too much, making it hard to resist temptation.
A Little tired
parts of the hotel had been refurbished and there where parts that needed a upgrade on carpets, furniture etc also drink for a 3* hotel were in my opinion quite expensive, staff V/Good and in general we enjoyed our stay.