- 1 guest reviews
"Nobody asked whether we have enjoyed or not while we were in the hotel. Not very friendly and homely...."
About the hotel
The Metropole Hotel is ideally situated a few hundred yards from St Helier's shops, and a few minutes walk from the beach at Havre des Pas and the colourful Howard Davis Park. Perfectly located to explore St Helier as well as organise excursions around the island or across to the other channel islands. The Hotel Metropole is the ideal choice for a relaxing summer holiday.
Facilities on offer include a Lounge Bar, and over looking the indoor pool is a Coffee Shop. The hotel also offers an outdoor pool, gymnasium, Jacuzzi and steam bath. Situated close to the swimming pool complex is a small games room for kids. Guestrooms at the Metropole are pleasantly furnished and feature all modern amenities for guests comfort. Full English breakfast is available, along with a continental breakfast buffet.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Nobody asked whether we have enjoyed or not while we were in the hotel.
Not very friendly and homely.