This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
There can be few hotels that enjoys such a uniquie postion as The Moorings, nestled between the impressive walls of Mont Orgueil Castle and the waterfront of Gorey Harbour. The Moorings Hotel now features Walkers Restaurant with award wining chef Simon Walker heading the kitchen, specialising in local seafood and locally sourced products served in a contemporary manor. Most of the 15 bedrooms are completely refurbished to a very high modern standard, many of the bedrooms have panoramic views of the harbour, three of the bedrooms have balconies
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet