- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Felt totally safe as a woman travelling on her own...."
"I booked separately from my friends but the staff arranged for us to have adjacent inter-connecting rooms after my friends arrived. Everyone..."
"Another most enjoyable stay at this traditional luxury hotel which is situated in an ideal location for St Helier town and also has the bene..."
"Convenient hotel, close to town centre, but lacking in any outside sitting area...."
"This hotel was very good. Staff friendly and informative and could not fault it. Rooms were clean and food was of a high standard...."
About the hotel
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is a stylish Victorian property, guaranteeing guests an exceptional experience through a unique blend of stunning Victorian architecture and modern facilities for the ultimate in comfort and glamour. Thanks to our heritage all our guests have the benefit of experiencing a unique setting as we do not have two rooms that are identical. During your stay with Grand Jersey you have the opportunity to sample the exquisite modern British menu with a decadent Jersey twist offered by our Michelin Starred Restaurant Tassili, preceded by a glass of Champagne in our exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge or on our fabulous Terrace with a breathtaking view of St Aubins Bay and Elizabeth Castle.
Should you wish to try a more relaxed dining atmosphere our brasserie Victoria’s offer the best of contemporary creative seasonal and local-produce inspired menus in a relaxed, chic and informal setting. Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa also features the innovative Park Suites - a dedicated business centre with private cinema, meeting rooms and flexible event spaces. Whether you're visiting Jersey for pleasure or business, this 5 Star Hotel will ensure you have a wonderful stay. We are committed to the highest standards of service and excellence in all we do which is why we are the highest rated hotel in the Channel Islands with five AA stars and a Michelin Star. Our hotel couldn't be better situated in St Helier, overlooking the majestic St Aubin's Bay and within a few minutes’ walk of the beach, shopping and leisure.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Fishing , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Felt totally safe as a woman travelling on her own.
Great Accommodation and Service
I booked separately from my friends but the staff arranged for us to have adjacent inter-connecting rooms after my friends arrived.
Everyone was supremely helpful and friendly and we are definitely going to go back soon for a week's stay.