- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room was excellent - we were upgraded and it was as nice as anywhere I've stayed. The service was friendly and efficient. The food lets..."
About the hotel
With 4 AA Stars and 2 Rosettes for its restaurant, Château la Chaire is truly one of the islands' finest country house hotels. After a day of exploring the Islands' famous and varied attractions, the hotel's suites and superior rooms, many featuring Jacuzzi baths, provide visitors an ideal environment to relax and unwind. Gourmet food is prepared by our top chef and his team and offers wide array of personal favourites from fresh local seafood to Châteabriand.
Built in 1843, the elegant Château la Chaire has been enhanced and transformed into a luxury hotel providing an incomparable level of comfort and service. Great care and attention to detail have been lavished throughout with genuine antiques and original paintings lending an authentic air of period charm to the welcoming and restful interior. Tucked away amongst the unspoilt scenery of the valleys sunny slopes, Château la Chaire is surrounded by five acres of terraced gardens, which look down on the picturesque Rozel Bay and it's bustling fishing community.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
a nice hotel on Jersey
The room was excellent - we were upgraded and it was as nice as anywhere I've stayed.
The service was friendly and efficient. The food lets it down a bit - the meal was very pretty, the presentation was excellent but unfortunately it didn't taste as good as it looked. It wasn't horrible but just not quite up to the high standard of the rest of the hotel