- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The room was excellent - we were upgraded and it was as nice as anywhere I've stayed. The service was friendly and efficient. The food lets..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1843 as a private country house, the Château la Chaire Hotel has been recently completely refurbished to provide luxury accommodation, great food and attentive service. With 4 AA stars and awards for our restaurant & brasserie we provide high quality service in a property and location you just won't find anywhere else in Jersey. Tucked away amongst the unspoiled scenery of the valley’s sunny slopes, Château La Chaire is surrounded by 5 acres of woodland which look down on the picturesque Rozel Bay and its bustling fishing community.
On a clear day the French coastline is visible from the bay just 14 miles away. Our luxurious rooms include a whole host of extras including hi speed fibre internet in all rooms. The restaurant menus feature seafood specialities and gourmet dishes made from locally sourced ingredients including the delicious Bouley Bay scallops, oysters and Jersey sea bass. We also own our local pub just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Also recently refurbished, it is the only Michelin recommended pub in Jersey. When booking the half board option at the hotel this also includes the option of dining at The Rozel Pub & Dining.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
a nice hotel on Jersey
The room was excellent - we were upgraded and it was as nice as anywhere I've stayed.
The service was friendly and efficient. The food lets it down a bit - the meal was very pretty, the presentation was excellent but unfortunately it didn't taste as good as it looked. It wasn't horrible but just not quite up to the high standard of the rest of the hotel