- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"We only stayed for the weekend, but felt the Hotel was lovely, spotless, relaxing gardens and attractive pool. It is clear that it is family..."
About the hotel
Matthew and Jonathan wish you a very warm welcome to the Westhill Country Hotel which has been owned and run by the family for over forty years. We take pride in providing enjoyment; relaxation and value have been our standards since the hotel began. Situated in an elevated position, inland on the rural outskirts of Jersey’s capital St Helier, surrounded on three sides by agricultural land and sited in its own south facing five acres of award winning gardens.
The relaxed informality has been a popular choice for generations of visitors, many of whom return year after year. For the convenience of our guests, the hotel operates a courtesy coach service to central St Helier five times daily. Alternatively, there is a public bus stop near the hotel for the mile and a half journey. The St Helier waterfront and beautiful St Aubins Bay are only a five minute drive downhill from the hotel. Free Courtesy Bus into St Helier 5 times daily 7 days a week.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We only stayed for the weekend, but felt the Hotel was lovely, spotless, relaxing gardens and attractive pool.
It is clear that it is family run, as the attention to detail shows that the owner really cares. Will certainly return and recommend to others.