About the hotel
A 10-minute walk from Pompeii's ruins, stylish and modern Pompei Resort offers a convenient location near the highway, the main train station and the Circumvesuviana line. A scheduled shuttle takes guests to the centre of town. The shuttle service is only available at scheduled times.
The luxurious rooms are beautifully decorated and have hydro-massage showers and saunas as well as standard amenities. All rooms come with balconies, some overlook the grounds, others Mount Vesuvius. Free wired and Wi-Fi internet are available. Offering a professional service and top quality facilities, this hotel is close to the center of town. Given its vicinity to public transportation, you are also in a handy location for visiting a whole range of beautiful and interesting areas in Campania, including Naples and the stunning Amalfi coast.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
nice place but not worth the money
we booked this for our 25th anniversary but it was not worth the money the breakfast is ok if you like sweet things which i do not so i had no breakfast that day