- 1 guest reviews
"For what I paid I expected an old worn out hotel. Instead I found a really nice, modern hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The room was..."
About the hotel
Seelos will always be Seelos… The hotel with its magnificient view over Seefeld, not only shines from the outside, but also with its beautiful new suites. The purest tyrolean springwater, further refined through the “Grander system” flows out of every tap in the house, - a real enjoyment ! There are very many excursion possibilities from here, Bavaria with its famous castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof, Oberammergau and Ettal, the Italian Dolomites and Innsbruck, the age old, beautiful capital of Tyrol. Seefeld is a resort for all season, equally dramatic in Summer and Winter.
So nothing stands in the way of a perfect holiday. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you. Seelos Team :-)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
A nice surprise
For what I paid I expected an old worn out hotel.
Instead I found a really nice, modern hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The room was spotless and it was obvious that there is pride in the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to friends and that shows how impressed I was.