- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Photos on lateroom indicated a pool but there was not one. I found this very disappointing. Also my phone did not work and whilst I could us..."
"The hotel and room were very good. Lift didn't reach the floor room was on but only one flight to navigate. Excellent sauna and swimming poo..."
"Booked blind and had no idea what to expect. Super hotel with amazing views over Innsbruck. Book a table outside well in advance! Friendly s..."
About the hotel
Tastefully furnished in traditional Tyrolean style, our small and cosy Hotel Aldranser Hof is located in the picturesque village of Aldrans directly outside the city limits of Innsbruck. Our restaurant serves excellent Austrian cuisine and offers a wonderful view of Innsbruck and the mountains. The family-run Aldranser Hof lets you enjoy all the benefits of a rural and tranquil location despite being in the immediate vicinity of the city.
The city centre of Innsbruck can be reached by bus or car in only 15 minutes. In winter a free ski bus takes you to the nearby ski areas, and in summer the hotel is an ideal starting point for many walking and hiking tours.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Tennis Courts, Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Aldranser Hof in Aldrans are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Review of single room
Photos on lateroom indicated a pool but there was not one.
I found this very disappointing. Also my phone did not work and whilst I could use the phone in reception I would have expected it o be fixed during my stay so I could phone from my room. I was not able to pay by visa debit ( only cash) and I was not prepared for this. I now have to make arrangements to transfer the money into the foreign account which is inconvenient for me. Otherwise room adequate and hotelier made effort to be helpful.
The hotel and room were very good.
Lift didn't reach the floor room was on but only one flight to navigate. Excellent sauna and swimming pool area. The only negative was a strong smell of urine in the bathroom. Other than that a nice hotel in a great location and good value.