- 1 guest reviews
"Real family feel to hotel. All staff friendly and helpful. Hotel in great location to town...."
About the hotel
The ALP ART HOTEL. . .
an exceptional hotel for exceptional guests. . . . Classy designs and well-chosen accessories conjure up a welcoming and incomparable ambiance for your well-being. Each room is as individual and as special as the guests that stay in them. Our unique location on the sunny plateau above Innsbruck offers limitless possibilities for your leisure time activities: city and nature, shopping and nightlife, rushing waters and stunning summits, ski adventures and opera. . . whether you are here for recreation or business. . . for everyone our hotel is the perfect getaway destination. Leave your humdrum, dreary everyday life behind! Come and be pampered, enchanted and fascinated! We look forward to welcoming you. Your hosts - the Ellinger Family and the ALP ART HOTEL team
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/05/2015 to 31/12/2024 - The city tax for this hotel is not included on the price advertised on the website. It is 1€ per person per day. The LateRooms.com rates for ALP ART HOTEL in Götzens are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Real family feel to hotel.
All staff friendly and helpful. Hotel in great location to town.