- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I was given a room on the top floor near the swimming pool. At night there was a humming noise which kept me awake. I approached the hotel r..."
About the hotel
Metropark Hotel Kowloon is situated at the heart of Kowloon in Hong Kong. Each air-conditioned room features cable TV (News / Sports / Entertainment News and Movie are available), a safe and fridge. A hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities are available to provide comfort stay for business trips or leisurely breaks.
Hotel provides easy access to Hong Kong's major shopping areas and commercial area, the Langham Place and the Grand Century Place. Around a 10-minute walk from famous Ladies Market and Yaumatei/Mongkok MTR Station, Airport shuttle and free hotel shuttle bus service to and from Mong Kok and Tsimshatsui are provided. Metropark Hotel Kowloon is facilitated with hotel (Chinese & Western) restaurants, a bar, a rooftop swimming pool and Fitness Room for hotel visitors' enjoyment. Free WiFi is available in all hotel rooms, as well as free bottled water provided daily. ***Rooftop Swimming Pool available in March-December***
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
My stay in Meropark Hong Kong
I was given a room on the top floor near the swimming pool.
At night there was a humming noise which kept me awake. I approached the hotel reception over this and was immediately given a new room. I also approached the reception with my travel arrangements, not all Hong Kong taxi drivers are able understand complicated directions and my work took me to some very remote places. The reception were extremely helpful in translating making my travel so much easier. I recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Hong Kong. They have a bus service which takes you from the airport to the hotel and back again for a very reasonable cost.