This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Taste the New Face We are pleased to inform that all newly renovated guest rooms are now open for reservations. You are cordially invited to come and experience the "Difference". The Bishop Lei International Hotel is a leading four star hotel situated just 20 minutes from the centre of Hong Kong.
The Airport Express station is 10 minutes away, making this a perfect choice for guests wanting to explore the area. There are 227 rooms (all guest rooms were newly renovated in 2009). The rooms are simply decorated, and have all the modern amenities you require for a pleasant stay. Many of the rooms also offer views of the harbour. The Terrace Room restaurant serves delicious international cuisine; dining here in the evening is a lovely experience, as you can look over Victoria Harbour as it lights up at night.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet