- 11 guest reviews
"Good value for money stay...."
"Nice Room but next to thé gym, so noisy and doors slamming all thé time from early in thé morning to late at night. Thé water in thé shower..."
"Helpful staff, good location to get into London and Heathrow. Only one coffee cup in room, rectified by reception, and no spoon which I had..."
"We arrived and paid for the room with cash and asked the receptionist to release the hold on our credit card. She said she could not, but a..."
"Other reviews are correct. It looks like it was lovely hotel many years ago but clearly has had no money spent on it for many years. The wal..."
About the hotel
A purpose built contemporary hotel with 70 high tech bedrooms. Each room has a full service mini bar, movies on demand, direct dial telephone, floor to ceiling windows (which gives the room that feel of space), flat panel LCD TVs, Tea and coffee making facilities, wet room bathrooms with luxury toiletries. The hotel also boasts a high tech gym with the latest in fitness equipment with a 21 by 6 meter swimming pool, sauna, steam room, aerobics studio, spinning studio and health suite.
29 is the name of the hotels trendy restaurant, bar and lounge. With sumptuous surroundings, great European food, cocktail bar and the attention to detail which you would associate with a high standard of hotel such as the Continental Hotel. The guests have complimentary access to the Swimming pool, Sauna, Steam, Jacuzzi and the Gym. Hotel Car Park Charged at £15. 00 a night, First come first serve basis **THIS HOTEL IS NON SMOKING**
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
36% would recommend it to a friend
Website images misleading
I booked a Superior Double Room for me and my wife to stay after attending a wedding party.
Firstly we could not find the hotel or the hotel car park. After several calls to reception (we were hung up on twice) we managed to find the hotel. We checked in but we did not seem to recognise the hotel from the images we had seen online and thought we may be in the wrong hotel. However, reception had our details and we were checked in and lead to our room. The room was NOTHING like the images we had seen online, it was far from a 4 star hotel as advertised. It would not even get a star rating. The bedside lamps were broken and hanging. There was damage to the wall and sockets by the bedsides. The room had very squeaky floorboards with a very dated carpet. The bathroom seemed somewhat clean but again it was very dated the taps were rusted and also had hard water damage. Not only that, we were given a twin room even though we had booked a double room. We complained about this and were told nothing could be done as this was the last room. There was no apology or offer of a refund as we did not get what we had paid for. Complaint ongoing.
The Continental Hotel
Good value for money stay.