This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
5 Star, self catering cottages and apartments in a peaceful, rural setting surrounded by 4 acres of gardens and grounds offering a high standard of accommodation. Beaconsfield Farm makes an ideal base for a countryside stay, being close to Wells, Glastonbury, Bath, Longleat, Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole and many other places of interest. In an area of outstanding natural beauty, it boasts magnificent views of the Mendip Hills to the North, Behind Beaconsfield in the Mendip Hills there is also a local National Trust nature trail in woodland surroundings at Ebbor Gorge.
It makes an ideal base being approximately 3 miles from Wells, England’s smallest city with its magnificent Cathedral, moated Bishops Palace, Vicars Close and the historic Market Place. Surrounding places of interest include Cheddar Gorge, Wookey Hole, the historic town of Glastonbury known for the majestic ruins of its Abbey, for its Tor, and association with King Arthur. Please Note: We are a No-Smoking property. We do not accept stag or hen groups. Regrettably, we cannot accept pets. Children over 12 years welcome. Check-In time: 16:00 - 19. 00 and Check-Out time: 10. 30am
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , CD Player , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet