- Very Good
- 199 guest reviews
"The room was very pleasant, but did not match the image of the exterior of the hotel. Great value for the money though..."
"We stayed at the Webbington Hotel and Spa for one night and was very pleased with the quick check in,the room vas very spacious and comforta..."
"Pretty much as the title says...this hotel was good value for money and has character. Great rural location...."
"We stayed for a couple of nights as a couples getaway. Great value for money, just what we needed as we went for walks in cheddar gorge duri..."
About the hotel
Situated prominently on the Southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, the Best Western The Webbington Hotel and Spa offers the very best of comfort and cuisine in beautiful surroundings. An Edwardian manor house with stunning views and a comprehensive leisure and fitness club with heated indoor pool, cardiovascular suite, gymnasium, steam room, sauna and floodlit tennis courts. A simply remarkable place to stay and enjoy the delights of the West Country.
Please be aware that we hold weddings & large functions at the hotel most weekends. Please call the hotel directly before booking.
Showing Thursday 26 March 2015 to Friday 27 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/10/2009 to 28/01/2011 - Satalite Navagations systems have problems locating the hotel. Exit M5 from Junct 22, follow A38 to Lower Weare, turn left after Lamb Inn, turn left at T junc, follow this road until you reach hotel The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN The Webbington Hotel and Spa in Axbridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
The room was very pleasant, but did not match the image of the exterior of the hotel.
Great value for the money though
We stayed at the Webbington Hotel and Spa for one night and was very pleased with the quick check in,the room vas very spacious and comfortable with everything that anyone would need.The food in the restaurant was very good how ever as reported in previous reviews it was expensive for the drinks.Its not the easiest hotel to find especially when its very heavy rain and the roads are flooded.