- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"The Rathbone hotel is in a great location. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Have stayed here a few times. The hotel is clean and war..."
"The Rathbone hotel was a very comfortable stay, our room was spotless and spacious, lovely comfortable bed. Very quiet. Breakfast was pricey..."
"Great location . Very helpful staff...."
"Staff were attentive without being intrusive, room wasn't huge but clean well maintained...."
About the hotel
The Rathbone is a comfortable, intimate, boutique style hotel, located within the heart of London's West End, within easy walking distance of Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regent Street, Soho, the Theatre District, Museums, Art Galleries and a wide choice of some of the best restaurants that London has to offer. With its 72 en suite, air cooled bedrooms and suites the rathbone provides the perfect base for the business and leisure visitor to London and provides a convenient, comfortable and tranquil haven admist the pace of London's bustling enviroment. Our aim always is to provide you with a warm welcome and to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations during your stay with us.
The Hotel offers a 24 hour room service menu, a restaurant which opens daily for breakfast and a resident’s bar and lounge. High speed wireless broadband is available in all guest bedrooms and public areas. Concierge to assist with travel arrangements, theatre tickets or any other requests you may have. Complimentary morning newspaper and mineral water on arrival are provided.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The Rathbone hotel is in a great location.
The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Have stayed here a few times. The hotel is clean and warm. Our room was very small this time though and bed was a little hard. Much smaller room than we have had previously so a little disappointed.
The Rathbone hotel was a very comfortable stay, our room was spotless and spacious, lovely comfortable bed.
Very quiet. Breakfast was pricey but in my opinion well worth it because it was delicious and included a full English plus all the contentintal options. Only criticism is the decor is fairly outdated, lots of mahogany trims. Would definitely stay again.