- Very Good
- 54 guest reviews
"The bed is so comfortable. Egyptian cotton deluxe duvet pillows was bliss to sleep in a hotel bed like this. Hotel had a old style look but..."
"A very nice environment with friendly staffs, it is very close to all central London locations...."
"A classically styled hotel in need of major refurbishment. Worn carpet, poor fixtures and fittings including lift and a shower curtain over..."
"Great hotel great staff nothing too much for them..."
"The Rathbone hotel is in a great location. The staff are very pleasant and helpful. Have stayed here a few times. The hotel is clean and war..."
About the hotel
The Rathbone is a comfortable, intimate, boutique style hotel, located within the heart of London's West End, within easy walking distance of Oxford Street, Bond Street, Regent Street, Soho, the Theatre District, Museums, Art Galleries and a wide choice of some of the best restaurants that London has to offer. With its 72 en suite, air cooled bedrooms and suites the rathbone provides the perfect base for the business and leisure visitor to London and provides a convenient, comfortable and tranquil haven amidst the pace of London's bustling environment. High speed wireless broadband is available in all guest bedrooms and public areas.
Our aim always is to provide you with a warm welcome and to meet and hopefully exceed your expectations during your stay with us. The Hotel offers a 24 hour room service menu, a restaurant which opens daily for breakfast and a resident’s bar and lounge. Concierge to assist with travel arrangements, theatre tickets or any other requests you may have. Complimentary morning newspaper and mineral water on arrival are provided. Goodge Street Tube Station just a 4-minute walk away and Oxford Circus Tube Station just 8 minutes walk.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Home from home
The bed is so comfortable.
Egyptian cotton deluxe duvet pillows was bliss to sleep in a hotel bed like this. Hotel had a old style look but was off comfort and quality
Great weekend break
A very nice environment with friendly staffs, it is very close to all central London locations.