- Very Good
- 37 guest reviews
"Very good customer service and hospitality. Very friendly and helpful advice given all the time...."
"Hotel very accommodating, comfortable and able to deal with a party of 24. Will definitely use this hotel again..."
"We've stayed at the Bristol Hotel for one night over the easter holidays. It was easy to find, the parking garage is right next door (we had..."
"Loved the velveteen bed spread and temple spa toiletries, comfiest hotel bed I've slept in, cloud-like pillows. The veg option in the restau..."
"We were initially booked in on the roadside and asked to be moved to a quieter location which they did very quickly and they moved us up and..."
About the hotel
Those who stay at The Bristol Hotel get to experience the great location, the fresh, modern luxury of its bedrooms and the chic cuisine and quayside ambience of the River Grille Restaurant and Shore Café Bar. All room rates include complimentary hi speed internet access in the bedrooms, complimentary wi fi in all the public areas and free use of the residents only gym located on the 4th floor of the hotel. Conferences and other functions for up to 400 can be readily accommodated.
Many of the guests rooms overlook the harbour or have a city view, rooms boast a flat screen TV and bathrooms with power shower and designer toiletries. Parking is available in the adjacent NCP car park for a fee of £5. 00 per night. Guests can drive into the car park taking the normal entrance ticket and then visit the hotel reception desk to purchase the exit parking ticket Sitting pretty on the quayside of the Floating Harbour, The Bristol Hotel is surrounded by the best of Bristol’s Old City and maritime history: Bristol Old Vic and the beautifully restored Queen Square, Bristol Cathedral and of course The Arnolfini, Bristol's celebrated contemporary arts centre, right next door. Museums, arts galleries, theatres and the revolutionary 'At-Bristol' complex are all an easy walk away as are some of the city's historic gems, cultural highlights and business districts. But don’t miss the rest of the city. There are bars and cafés to linger in and shopping for everyone, plus a huge range of restaurants and waterside watering holes, where Bristol’s party atmosphere comes to life.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
92% would recommend it to a friend
Wedding and reception
Very good customer service and hospitality.
Very friendly and helpful advice given all the time.
Hotel very accommodating, comfortable and able to deal with a party of 24.
Will definitely use this hotel again