- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Beautiful , clean , hotel sea view , balcony Good food , friendly staff..."
"Great weekend made very welcome breakfast was lovely and piping hot all you can eat and plenty of coffee can recommend this hotel will be bo..."
"Very nice hotel food good Parking not good could not get parked 2nd night had to park half mile away at top of hill Staff were not interes..."
"Really nice place location fab tidy and breakfast superb...."
"Seafront hotel, a stones throw from pier and shopping centre and amenities close by. This is a family-run hotel, not new with lots of period..."
About the hotel
The Royal Grosvenor is a family run hotel and occupies a premier position on the sea front with open views of the beach, Gran Pier and the Winter Gardens Pavilion. Conveniently situated for the sea front, theatre and shops. Also accessible are local amusements,bowls,two golf courses, three beautiful parks,and sea aquarium.
55 Beautifully appointed rooms, en-suite bedrooms - many with sea view and balconies. All rooms are equipped with television, telephone and hospitality tray and full central heating. French doors from the Bar/Lounge areas lead onto the large terrace overlooking the lawns, sea front and Gran Pier with views of Steepholm, Flatholm and Brean Down. Full English breakfast buffet style eat as much as you like. Open all year Lift to all floors PLEASE NOTE PARKING IS VERY LIMITED AND NOT GUARANTEED
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful , clean , hotel sea view , balcony
Good food , friendly staff
Great weekend made very welcome breakfast was lovely and piping hot all you can eat and plenty of coffee can recommend this hotel will be booking again