This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Three Crowns sits in the heart of the pretty and vibrant stannary town of Chagford in Devon. Following a magical renovation this beautiful thatched coaching Inn is warmly elegant with stone walls, Inglenook fireplaces and beamed ceilings. In an idyllic spot on the edge of Dartmoor National Park, scenic walks are all around, from gentle strolls to serious hikes.
The Three Crowns kitchen brigade are dedicated to sourcing the very best of local produce. The cooking is classy yet simple, perfect for a special meal or relaxing Country lunch. The upgraded bedrooms are cosy, stylish and inviting, blending comfort with character. Parking is very limted and spaces are allocated to guests staying in Superior and Suite rooms only.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet