- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Had an excellent weekend break at this very centrally located hotel...."
"Stayed one night at the weekend while working in Aberdeen. Hotel is very bright, very modern, and right in the centre of town. Positives -..."
"The hotel was very welcoming and the staff were very helpful and prepared with ready answers to any questions. My stay was enjoyable and my..."
"Very good value for money & excellent location...."
"Our stay was great, good quality for the price we paid, food was good and staff were good! Cleanliness was good..."
About the hotel
The new Park Inn Aberdeen is enviably situated in the city centre of Aberdeen on Justice Mill Lane just off Union Street. Park Inn Aberdeen is your perfect choice at an affordable price for both business and leisure travellers alike. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** The hotel's chic bar provides a selection of cocktails, beer and wine, served in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
The perfect place for entertaining friends or colleagues. The hotel is within walking distance of Aberdeen's Rail and Bus stations and is just 15 minutes walk from Aberdeen Harbour and Ferry Terminals.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 23/07/2013 to 30/08/2013 - *please Note* Park Inn Aberdeen is having a public area refurbishment on the following dates 3rd – 28th August. The LateRooms.com rates for Park Inn by Radisson Aberdeen in ABERDEEN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Had an excellent weekend break at this very centrally located hotel.
Nice, modern, good value
Stayed one night at the weekend while working in Aberdeen.
Hotel is very bright, very modern, and right in the centre of town.
Positives - Big room, lots of space. Very quiet too, despite the street beside the hotel having a fair few clubs on it... couldn't hear a thing. Breakfast was generally pretty good, with lots of hot and cold options.
Negatives - Parking is a bit of a nightmare (local pay and displays run until 8pm in Aberdeen...), and the multi-storey under the hotel is pricy too. Double bed was actually two single mattresses, and you could feel an uncomfortable join if you spread out on your own. Scrambled eggs at breakfast were so overcooked you could build a small castle with them.
Minor stuff though - highly recommended overall, would definitely go back.