This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm Welsh welcome awaits you at Court Farm, set in delightful gardens on a working farm. Ideally placed for touring the Wye Valley, historic towns of Chepstow and Usk and Roman remains of Cearleon. Within easy access of numerous golf courses including Celtic Manor, St.
Pierre and Dewstow. Well placed as a stopover for your journey through Wales, M4 junction 23a is just a 5min drive away. Within easy access are numerous golf courses, Newport (8 miles), Chepstow Racecourse (7 miles), Cardiff (16 miles) and Wales and the West Showground (3 miles). Bristol is an easy 17 miles drive over the Severn Bridge. Court Farm was formerly the manor house of the medieval settlement of Llanfihangel Rogiet,the core of the house probably dates back to the 16th century. It has been suggested that the house is standing on the site of an earlier building, perhaps the castle or fortified house of the Martels-the earliest known lords of the manor
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2011 to 30/10/2020 - Please note the hotel does not accept payment by debit or credit card, only by cash or cheque. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet