- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff, who were more than willing to help and answer any questions. Would definitely recommend! Looking forward to visiting ag..."
"The drive up towards the hotel is stunning with the views along with bthe uilding itself, upon entry I was greeted to a warm log burner in t..."
"The Hotel is very nice and grand, sweeping driveway, impressive stonework etc. The "common" facilities for guests appeared equally grand and..."
"we opted to have an evening meal from the bar menu (steak) but could not eat it in the dining room only in the lounge or our room, as we do..."
"The Berwick Lodge was fantastic! The building is spectacular, the decor is impressive and the staff were top class. The grounds that this ho..."
About the hotel
Awarded with 5 gold stars by the AA for its accommodation, Berwick Lodge is a unique privately owned hotel offering 14 individually designed bedrooms with distinctive features, a 2 rosette Modern British restaurant and exceptional service. This Victorian building, set in 18 acres of garden and woodland, is situated close to Bristol, Cribbs Causeway and motorway links M4/M5 yet gives the feeling of tranquility and being 'away from it all'
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff, who were more than willing to help and answer any questions.
Would definitely recommend. Looking forward to visiting again
Stunning luxury hotel
The drive up towards the hotel is stunning with the views along with bthe uilding itself, upon entry I was greeted to a warm log burner in the main reception.
Reception staff was there to show me to my room along with more information about dinner and the hotel itself. My bedroom was stunning, you can really tell how much time , attention and a huge amount of detail that they have put into the creating the rooms, leaving you very impressed. Just wished I was staying for longer but i shall be going back very soon indeed.