- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"A gorgeous peaceful place hidden away from the noise of cars, planes, trains - everything, except the sounds of nature. Loved it!..."
"A bright smile from the receptionist on arrival...and didn't see another member of staff after that, not even at breakfast! Nor on leaving;..."
"Booked late on the day of arrival, the owner then rang me within 20 mins of my booking to confirm my arrival time. Just 2 mins from Bristol..."
"A very nice large cottage. Did not expect serve yourself continental breakfast only. Fire doors all propped open, not good and no WiFi altho..."
"Excellent stay. Beautiful hotel and very good service...."
About the hotel
With a beautiful, peaceful location, only minutes from Bristol International Airport, this 17th-century farmhouse combines original character and traditional charm with modern luxury. Looking out over open countryside, sheltered by the Mendip Hills, the Meadow Cottage Guest House is set in an acre of beautiful south-facing gardens. Lying just 1.
5 miles (2. 4 km) south of the airport, outside of the flying zone, the hotel is completely free of airport or road noise. Holiday parking and airport transfers are available by prior arrangement. ” The quiet, private and romantic rooms are traditionally furnished and have high-quality Egyptian cotton bed linen, soft, fluffy towels, luxury toiletries and TVs with Freeview digital channels. Children and pets are welcome.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre
- Golf 18 Hole , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
A gorgeous peaceful place hidden away from the noise of cars, planes, trains - everything, except the sounds of nature.
Only the Lonely!
A bright smile from the receptionist on arrival...and didn't see another member of staff after that, not even at breakfast.
Nor on leaving; it was like the Marie Celeste!!