- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"i can not fault this place i read all comments before i got there i went with a open mind and it was great i love it so much i am going back..."
"Breakfast was fine but service was very disorganised. Staff training needed. The cabin was very hot, no A/C or free standing fan...."
"There was black mould around the bath and the toilet lid would not stay up...."
"Comfortable stay and I appreciate they have not changed the mattress to the awful foam kind. Well done. If you are a fisherman the lake is a..."
"Really pleased, nice room,clean and tidy, lovely peaceful setting just what I was looking for after a long day on the road...."
About the hotel
Warrens Village is situated in the delightful countryside of North Somerset We have over 80 + one room ensuite lodges available for hire. Close to junction 20 on the M5 near the quite market town of Clevedon - yet within 20 minutes of Bristol's bustling city centre and Bristol International Airport approx 15 minutes. Warrens Village has its own clubhouse and restaurant.
Your stay can be just one night or as long as you wish. We hope you will agree with us that Warrens ideal location and tranquil surroundings provide the perfect base for your stay in the West Country. Breakfast served 8am -10am. Check in Times : 3. 00pm to 10. 00pm
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/11/2014 to 31/07/2020 - No pets allowed. Wifi is free in public areas.Credit cards fees apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
would only recommend this place for anyone who wants to break up a long trip.
this is no go for anyone staying for a week or more
i can not fault this place i read all comments before i got there i went with a open mind and it was great i love it so much i am going back and looking foward to seeing all the friends i made