- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Comfortable stay and I appreciate they have not changed the mattress to the awful foam kind. Well done. If you are a fisherman the lake is a..."
"Really pleased, nice room,clean and tidy, lovely peaceful setting just what I was looking for after a long day on the road...."
"Warm and comfortable. Friendly staff. Great accommodation...."
"Excellent customer service. Never actually stayed due to my flight got delayed. They were very kind because they refunded my money. Not all..."
"The accomodation was perfect for what we wanted for a night. It was large enough and comfortable, including the bed, with tea and coffe maki..."
About the hotel
Warrens Village is situated in the delightful countryside of North Somerset We have over 80 + one room ensuite lodges available for hire. Close to junction 20 on the M5 near the quite market town of Clevedon - yet within 20 minutes of Bristol's bustling city centre and Bristol International Airport approx 15 minutes. Warrens Village has its own clubhouse and restaurant.
Your stay can be just one night or as long as you wish. We hope you will agree with us that Warrens ideal location and tranquil surroundings provide the perfect base for your stay in the West Country. Breakfast served 8am -10am. Check in Times : 3. 00pm to 10. 00pm
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/11/2014 to 31/07/2020 - No pets allowed. Wifi is free in public areas.Credit cards fees apply The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
77% would recommend it to a friend
The floor creaked every time we moved around.
The mattress needs replacing - it dipped in the middle. There were ant poison containers on the floor indicating that they have an insect problem. We only had one pillow each and when we told reception they gave us the key to the unit next to ours so we could take two pillows from there. This we did (they had two pillows on each single bed) and then I had to return the key to reception.
God surroundings with plenty of space.Some a background noise from road,glazing closed fine.
Comfortable stay and I appreciate they have not changed the mattress to the awful foam kind.
Well done. If you are a fisherman the lake is a bonus.Good to be surrounded by green.