- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"This is a quirky hotel with a real mix of furniture but all high standard. It is very close to the airport, staffed by extremely friendly an..."
"Lovely hotel room and excellent service..."
"I stayed here just before I got married and received a complimentary upgrade in rooms which I was delighted with! The superior room was fant..."
"First time stay. Lovely welcome. Fabulous food and lovely room..."
"It was a great base to be able to explore the surrounding areas, Bristol, Bath and Wells all being a short drive away. After our day trips i..."
About the hotel
Our fabulous place to stay is in the North Somerset countryside, only minutes away from Bristol International Airport. All of our nine carefully furnished rooms come with luxury en-suite modern bathrooms, plus useful touches like free Internet connection, tea & coffee and flat screen televisions. A complimentary continental breakfast is included in the rate.
Set in two acres of gardens and grounds with stunning views that give you the room to find your own Space or Relax in our Luxury indoor swimming pool which is open for resident guests daily (free of charge), you’ll have everything you need to leave the everyday behind. The opening times differ from day to day, so please contact hotel for opening times. Whether you're getting away from it all in the West Country, starting a journey or coming back from your travels, we take pleasure in making your stay a unique one. Thankfully, there's an alternative to staying somewhere standard. Whether it's an early flight or a late arrival from Bristol International Airport, the short distance makes the hotel really convenient and really welcoming. If you're taking a trip to the West Country, Redhill House is the perfect gateway to the West of England and Wales. Venture further from our own tranquil North Somerset surroundings and you have Bristol's buzz, Bath's history and the fabulous Mendip Hills, as well as the counties of Dorset, Devon and Cornwall.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Redhill House, Boutique Hotel, Bristol Airport in BRISTOL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very convenient for the airport
This is a quirky hotel with a real mix of furniture but all high standard.
It is very close to the airport, staffed by extremely friendly and helpful staff and benefits from a swimming pool. Sadly I did not get to experience it as it was booked, another time I would book in advance. The breakfast was a continental buffet which was delicious, with well chosen breads and yoghurts. There were wonderful views from the hotel which is set in extensive grounds.
Excellent service and location
Lovely hotel room and excellent service