- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Choose the Holiday Inn Hamburg hotel for a leafy riverside location, close to Hamburg city centre attractions and musical theatres. The contemporary Holiday Inn Hamburg resembles a giant cruise ship on the banks of the River Elbe, overlooking Hamburg Harbour and the city centre, both 3km away. When you step into our spacious Lobby, flooded with natural light, you'll notice the high mezzanine ceiling and colourful modern art.
Flights touch down at Hamburg Airport, 13km away, and you can leave your car in our covered car park (at a fee). You can hop to sales meetings via Highways 1 and 7 via the slip road outside the hotel. Your meetings at big brands in the Veddel industrial district are just 2km away. Holiday Inn Hamburg guests enjoy complimentary entry to the urban driving range at Golf Lounge, 200 metres away. Cruise across the River Elbe for performances of The Lion King at Theatre Im Hafen. Rail enthusiasts will love the huge model railway at Miniatur Wunderland Hamburg, 3km from Holiday Inn Hamburg. You can climb the Baroque tower of St Michaelis Church, 4km away, and sail in the city centre on Lake Alster, 3km away. It's easy to stay on top of your fitness regime in our MiniGym and indoor swimming pool. Dine on international cuisine with views of the River Elbe in our dark-wood furbished Elbgarten restaurant.
- Disabled Facilities , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend