- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Not in the best area of hamburg but close enough to the shopping centre and cafes. We were actually on a stag weekend so the location was no..."
"Very conveniently situated close to the main railway station (provided you come out the right entrance). My room was compact but very adequa..."
"In the red light area, but it is very quite, the convenient market across the street sells the cheapest water, and fruits are fresh, you can..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Hotel Terminus am Hauptbahnhof! Our hotel is located in the heart of the city of Hamburg close to the main shopping thoroughfares, cafes, restaurants and bars offering our guests a taste of hanseatic hospitality. Our elegant and comfortable rooms are all equipped with Cable-TV, telephone, shower and WC. We also offer parking availability only 250m from our hotel.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Terminus am Hauptbahnhof in Hamburg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Not in the best area of hamburg but close enough to the shopping centre and cafes.
We were actually on a stag weekend so the location was not ideal as we had to get a taxi to the main pubs/nightlife. The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are of sufficient size. Not a great deal of choice for breakfast. Hotel was secure/24hr security. Worth the money. Not ideal for a romantic weekend
Very conveniently situated close to the main railway station (provided you come out the right entrance).
My room was compact but very adequate, comfortable bed, ample storage and excellent shower room. Room was serviced every day, towels changed. A very good buffet breakfast is provided. Friendly staff. Obviously not the Ritz but you're not paying Ritz prices. Location is cosmopolitan and certainly not Red Light as some have suggested. Highly recommended.