- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Not in the best area of hamburg but close enough to the shopping centre and cafes. We were actually on a stag weekend so the location was no..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our Hotel Terminus am Hauptbahnhof! Our hotel is located in the heart of the city of Hamburg close to the main shopping thoroughfares, cafes, restaurants and bars offering our guests a taste of hanseatic hospitality. Our elegant and comfortable rooms are all equipped with Cable-TV, telephone, shower and WC. We also offer parking availability only 250m from our hotel.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Not in the best area of hamburg but close enough to the shopping centre and cafes.
We were actually on a stag weekend so the location was not ideal as we had to get a taxi to the main pubs/nightlife. The hotel itself is clean, the rooms are of sufficient size. Not a great deal of choice for breakfast. Hotel was secure/24hr security. Worth the money. Not ideal for a romantic weekend