- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I booked a room the night before. When we checked in we were upgraded to a suite since the hotel was fully booked. It was great! 158 euros f..."
"Comfortable and friendly and good value for money - what else do you need ?..."
About the hotel
The Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport is located close to the airport and is easily accessible for those travelling by plane via the hotel's airport shuttle service. The hotel was partly renovated in 2013 and offers 147 contemporary 4-star rooms. Guests can surf in the Internet free of charge in the hotel's public areas or relax in the hotel's fitness center or sauna.
8 conference rooms are available for events of up to 110 people. The hotel has its own parking facilities.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport in Hamburg are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked a room the night before.
When we checked in we were upgraded to a suite since the hotel was fully booked. It was great. 158 euros for 2 nights was a very good price in my opinion. Very close to the airport which was perfect since we spent our 2 last nights of our trip there. Overall great experience.
Hotel for early morning flight
Comfortable and friendly and good value for money - what else do you need ?