- 1 guest reviews
"I booked a room the night before. When we checked in we were upgraded to a suite since the hotel was fully booked. It was great! 158 euros f..."
About the hotel
The Leonardo Hotel Hamburg Airport is located close to the airport and is easily accessible for those travelling by plane via the hotel's free airport shuttle service. The hotel was partly renovated in 2013 and offers 147 contemporary 4-star rooms with superior facilities including free Wi-Fi and for all kinds of business and private events 7 modern meeting rooms with a capacity for up to 110 people are at your disposal. Taste the excellent cuisine of the “Les 4 Saisons” restaurant, which offers a wide selection of Northern German and international dishes with seasonal daily specials and appropriate wines.
Enjoy your favourite drink at the cosy hotel bar. and for further relaxation a fitness area with sauna is waiting for you and guarantees peaceful hours.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I booked a room the night before.
When we checked in we were upgraded to a suite since the hotel was fully booked. It was great. 158 euros for 2 nights was a very good price in my opinion. Very close to the airport which was perfect since we spent our 2 last nights of our trip there. Overall great experience.