- 1 guest reviews
"This was a great Hotel within easy walking distance of, well, everything really! Staff were really helpful the breakfast, included in the pr..."
About the hotel
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Hotel Strasbourg! The BEST WESTERN Hotel Strasbourg-Univers is an elegant 3-star hotel, offering the services and facilities of a first class hotel. It is centrally situated within walking distance from the railway station, the lake and the business district. Travelers will be pleased to know that we have a multilingual staff, currency exchange and concierge.
We have comfortable rooms with all amenities, such as remote controlled cable television with CNN, AM/FM alarm clock radio, dataports and coffee/tea maker. The BEST WESTERN Hotel Strasbourg-Univers is located in the heart of the business district.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Best Western Strasbourg in Geneva are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
More than my monies worth...
This was a great Hotel within easy walking distance of, well, everything really.
Staff were really helpful the breakfast, included in the price, was lovely with plenty of choice and if you're into People Watching a great place to view the exhibits. Seriously though, a really great Hotel I fully recommend it