- 3 guest reviews
"Chose to stay here as a New Years day treat. Wonderful welcome and the room was spacious and quite luxurious. Staff were very friendly and b..."
"We stayed here the night before a family wedding, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Staff were lovely, very friendly and helpful. Glorious..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Glasgow in Glasgow (North West Glasgow), you'll be convenient to Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of University of Glasgow and Hunterian Museum and Art Gallery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and plasma televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features wedding services and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately) Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Glasgow
Chose to stay here as a New Years day treat.
Wonderful welcome and the room was spacious and quite luxurious. Staff were very friendly and breakfast was very good quality. Didn't have evening meal so can't comment. Really enjoyed the break and would certainly return. A very good experience.