- Very Good
- 65 guest reviews
"Very good hotel with top staff...."
"Have stayed here before and will stay again (soon) - great spot up the West End (bus stop right outside the hotel - only £2 from city centre..."
"Good location. Friendly staff. Clean, mostly quiet room, but sometimes could hear TV or voices of room next door. On nice quiet street with..."
"Our stay was very good, the staff were all lovely, helpful and friendly. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable. The breakf..."
"Very good customer service, friendly staff who responded swiftly to queries. Room good value overall...."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC, Hydro and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's - 24-hour reception desk is also available. We also have a new bar and restaurant and are happy to provide special offers to guests. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off. For security reasons photographic ID must be presented at check in. Hotel Rooms: 83
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Very good hotel with top staff.
Have stayed here before and will stay again (soon) - great spot up the West End (bus stop right outside the hotel - only £2 from city centre) - lovely reception area and welcome from staff.
I was on the 3rd floor in a lovely cosy room with everything I needed. Good breakfast as well - excellent value for money. A gem of a hotel!