- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Very good customer service, friendly staff who responded swiftly to queries. Room good value overall...."
"Great value and in a great location for the West End and access to the city using the rail network (only 5 mins away)..."
"Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were very helpful and my room was lovely. Ideal base for a stay in Glagow..."
"Staff very friendly and helpful. Room nice and spacious and bed very comfortable. Had a good night sleep. Only minor issue was TV reception..."
"Good relaxing weekend. New restaurant attached to hotel, Indian or Italian excellent food, friendly staff willing to help. 10% discount if y..."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's and a bar and a new restaurant serving meals. A 24-hour reception desk is also available. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off Hotel Rooms: 83
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Recommended for no-frills stay
Very good customer service, friendly staff who responded swiftly to queries.
Room good value overall.
Excellent Budget Accommodation
Great value and in a great location for the West End and access to the city using the rail network (only 5 mins away)