- 187 guest reviews
"I booked this hotel for accommodation after attending an event at the SECC. Its just over a mile from Glasgow Central train station and just..."
"The Devoncove was decent value for money, in a great location. It was only let down by little things like the buttons on the TV not working..."
"The location is good. The hotel was nice and clean with pleasant staff...."
"It is a good value for money budget hotel. The room was spacious. The bathroom was clean. The food is nice and staff seemed friendly. The lo..."
About the hotel
Close to the SECC and Kelvingrove Park, 15 minutes' from Glasgow city centre and the West End. It has limited free car parking and good public transport links to all areas of Glasgow by bus or subway. Devoncove Hotel is in Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street, near to museums, shops, restaurants and great nightlife.
The 3-star budget hotel has free Wi-Fi, LCDTV's and a bar and a new restaurant serving meals. A 24-hour reception desk is also available. Credit or Debit card pre authorisation is compulsory for ALL bookings cash payments also require card pre auth which may take up to 2 weeks to drop off Hotel Rooms: 83
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/04/2014 to 30/04/2014 - During this period we will be refurbishing our reception area which may mean certain areas may be closed off or diversions put in place. We aim to keep inconvenience to an absolute minimum. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
I booked this hotel for accommodation after attending an event at the SECC.
Its just over a mile from Glasgow Central train station and just a 10 min walk from the SECC. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and I had no issues during my stay. It is an older style building but the room was functional, clean and warm. The shower is very powerful and hot. The bed was comfortable and there were also good stocks of tea/coffee in the room. The TV was small but again, fit for the purpose of a little tv watching before bed. Breakfast in the morning was self service buffet - again all very nice / no complaint. My only small feedback would be that I would have perhaps liked a chain to pop on the door in the room. The door did have a lock but the extra security of a chain would have been nice. Would I stay again - yes.
Good Cheap Accomodation in a Great Area