- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Given that our stay was during the commonwealth games, I expected to pay over the odds for the room. The room was OK, but the window had bee..."
"The Staff stood out as way above average. They were polite and friendly while never stepping over the mark. They knew the answers to all que..."
"Very nice stay. Clean room and friendly receptionist...."
"A very comfortable room, but we were unfortunately woken several times in the night by banging doors and a fair bit of coming and going. Our..."
"Funky rooms wonderful service excellent food. A junior W Hotel. Very good! Go on treat yourself......."
About the hotel
Hallelujah! If you’re looking for a stylish hotel in the centre of Glasgow, one of Britain’s most exciting cities, the search is over. Salvation can be found in this once Episcopal Church, now a temple for those worshippers of the joys of magnificent food and fine wines. We offer elegant rooms and opulent suites, a fabulous bar and classy brasserie.
So, whether you’re a fashion disciple on a pilgrimage to find those to-die-for slingbacks or a corporate missionary preaching the company gospel, make it the Glasgow Mal. You won’t be disappointed.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 06/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Extra beds and cots must be confirmed with the hotel prior to arrival. Charges apply Group bookings of 6 or more rooms will be subject to the hotel's group terms and conditions and will be contracted The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Expensive for what you get
Given that our stay was during the commonwealth games, I expected to pay over the odds for the room.
The room was OK, but the window had been made opaque so no view was possible, The bathroom was showing its age and there was evience of grime and scum at the bottom of the shower glass.
The real objection is that you are only entitled to a continental breakfast and have to pay extra for anything cooked. This is not made clear at the time of booking or indeed until you arrive in the restaurant. The range of 'continental ' food is a bit limited, as well. However the hotel is in a very good location for the city centre.
The Staff stood out as way above average.
They were polite and friendly while never stepping over the mark. They knew the answers to all questions asked.