- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Given that our stay was during the commonwealth games, I expected to pay over the odds for the room. The room was OK, but the window had bee..."
"The Staff stood out as way above average. They were polite and friendly while never stepping over the mark. They knew the answers to all que..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Malmaison Glasgow, you'll be centrally located in Glasgow, steps from St Vincent Street Church and minutes from Centre for Contemporary Art. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of McLellan Galleries and Kings Theatre Glasgow.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Glasgow? This hotel has 527 square feet (49 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Expensive for what you get
Given that our stay was during the commonwealth games, I expected to pay over the odds for the room.
The room was OK, but the window had been made opaque so no view was possible, The bathroom was showing its age and there was evience of grime and scum at the bottom of the shower glass.
The real objection is that you are only entitled to a continental breakfast and have to pay extra for anything cooked. This is not made clear at the time of booking or indeed until you arrive in the restaurant. The range of 'continental ' food is a bit limited, as well. However the hotel is in a very good location for the city centre.
The Staff stood out as way above average.
They were polite and friendly while never stepping over the mark. They knew the answers to all questions asked.