- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Requested refurbished room on 14th floor. Ended up with corner room with overlooking window...."
"Helpful staff, wonderful location and great food.................love the little shop too..."
"I attended the Home Building & Renovation exhibition and arrived at the conference station by rail. It was an easy, covered, walk from the s..."
"Had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Good facilities within the premises and superb location...."
"I really enjoyed my stay, my only issue was with the lady that checked me in but only in comparison to the lady that checked my friend in. T..."
About the hotel
Crowne Plaza Glasgow hotel offers upscale, riverside accommodation with a covered walkway to the SECC and iconic Clyde Auditorium and is adjacent to the SSE Hydro arena. There's a large car park and Glasgow Airport (GLA) is only 15 minutes' drive away. Trains from Exhibition Centre railway station, near the hotel, take just 11 minutes to Glasgow Central station and the city centre.
All 283 rooms feature Freeview TV, iron, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning, great city and river views and 24 hour room service. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel and parking is available at an additional charge. You can host meetings for up to 800 people in flexible spaces, ranging from boardrooms to an expansive event suite. After a day of visiting the city's museums or the nearby Glasgow Science Centre, the trendy lounge bar is the place to relax over cocktails with friends. A visit to our indoor pool or air-conditioned fitness centre can help you stay in shape, followed by a relaxing session in the spa, steam room or sauna. In the sophisticated Mariner Restaurant you can order a juicy steak or a grilled chicken breast. If you prefer, relax with a glass of wine and a burger in the laid-back lounge bar. Or why not take it easy in your room with a stone-baked pizza or panini from our 24-hour room service menu?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/07/2016 to 18/10/2016 - Please be advised we are undergoing refurbishment of our bedrooms but every effort has been made to ensure our residents are not disturbed. Please contact the hotel should you need more details. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
88% would recommend it to a friend
Crowne Plaza GLASGOW
Requested refurbished room on 14th floor.
Ended up with corner room with overlooking window.
Helpful staff, wonderful location and great food.................love the little shop too