- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Helpful staff, wonderful location and great food.................love the little shop too..."
"I attended the Home Building & Renovation exhibition and arrived at the conference station by rail. It was an easy, covered, walk from the s..."
"Had a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Good facilities within the premises and superb location...."
"I really enjoyed my stay, my only issue was with the lady that checked me in but only in comparison to the lady that checked my friend in. T..."
"Hotel was lovely! Rooms comfortable! Grace on reception was just lovely and so helpful...."
About the hotel
Crowne Plaza Glasgow hotel offers upscale, riverside accommodation with a covered walkway to the SECC and iconic Clyde Auditorium and is adjacent to the SSE Hydro arena. There's a large car park and Glasgow Airport (GLA) is only 15 minutes' drive away. Trains from Exhibition Centre railway station, near the hotel, take just 11 minutes to Glasgow Central station and the city centre.
All 283 rooms feature Freeview TV, iron, tea & coffee facilities, air conditioning, great city and river views and 24 hour room service. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel and parking is available at an additional charge. You can host meetings for up to 800 people in flexible spaces, ranging from boardrooms to an expansive event suite.
After a day of visiting the city's museums or the nearby Glasgow Science Centre, the trendy lounge bar is the place to relax over cocktails with friends. A visit to our indoor pool or air-conditioned fitness centre can help you stay in shape, followed by a relaxing session in the spa, steam room or sauna.
In the sophisticated Mariner Restaurant you can order a juicy steak or a grilled chicken breast. If you prefer, relax with a glass of wine and a burger in the laid-back lounge bar. Or why not take it easy in your room with a stone-baked pizza or panini from our 24-hour room service menu?
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Helpful staff, wonderful location and great food.................love the little shop too
Sunday night hotel room
I know that some of the hotel has been updated but unfortunately our room wasn't and it was very tired looking with wallpaper peeling off in the bathroom and some of the enamel had come off in the bath