- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Nice situation near Botanical gardens and river. Close to eateries and local public transport. Very clean and modern decor. Friendly staff...."
"Ideal for a stopover or a weekend break. Very friendly staff and room was very clean and adequate for a single person...."
"Clean, Friendly, helpful, convenient for city centre and west end. Nice peaceful space out the back. No problems, no complaints...."
"Good value rooms, no frills but everything worked fine and was fresh and clean...."
"Very nice clean room but toilet flush was sticking ,door fell off shower, no hot water and plumbing made very loud noises. Had to use shower..."
About the hotel
This stylish hotel offers a unique location overlooking the River Kelvin and Botanic Gardens, set in the heart of Glasgow's fashionable West End yet only one mile from the city centre. All our individually styled bedroom are furnished to a high standard and come equipped with mini bars and complimentry WIFI access. PLEASE NOTE CHECK IN IS FROM 1.
30PM LATEST CHECK IN TIME IS 10. 00PM PLEASE NOTE THE AMBASSADOR HOTEL DOES NOT ACCEPT STAG/HEN/PARTY BOOKINGS. A credit/debit card or cash must be present at time of check in (doesn’t need to be card used to make the reservation). Please note we cannot take payment from a card prior to arrival without the card being present. In this event we can send an online invoice with a link to a online payment gateway so the reservation can be paid prior to arrival. Please contact the hotel for details”.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Nice situation near Botanical gardens and river.
Close to eateries and local public transport. Very clean and modern decor. Friendly staff. Excellent breakfast bar and huge cooked breakfast.
Ideal for a stopover or a weekend break.
Very friendly staff and room was very clean and adequate for a single person.