This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Meliá Girona is the perfect combination of comfort and functionality. It has been especially designed to satisfy all the needs of both business and leisure travellers. It is located between the city's two most important commercial centres so you can enjoy your shopping and leisure time to the full.
A pleasant 15 minutes walk takes you into the cultural heart of this picturesque and beautiful city, crossed by four rivers. The rooms offer excellent comfort as well as all of the facilities required for a most enjoyable stay. The Meliá Girona Hotel provides 108 double rooms, 2 Junior Suites and 1 Superior Junior Suite. Ask for a room adapted to your needs: double bed, two single beds, oversize double bed, crib for a baby,. . . Our rooms are decorated in classical English style to create a warm, inviting and comfortable atmosphere. Your rest and relaxation is most important to us because we know what it’s like to be far from home and want to do everything we can to make you feel at home. We are also well aware that we have to provide functional facilities to help you get on with your work. That is why our rooms also provide a desk, WiFi Internet access, and a comfortable armchair for you to relax in. Our Junior Suites measure 35 m2 and provide a lounge, bedroom with double bed, full bathroom and guest bathroom. Decorated in classical English style, creating a relaxing environment perfect for your comfort and rest. It provides 2 TVs, free WiFi, aroma menu and VIP courtesies. For very special occasions, the Hotel also provides a Superior Junior Suite. This is an exclusive room measuring 38 m2 and consisting of a lounge, bedroom with double bed, full bathroom and guest bathroom. Decorated in a warm style to create a relaxing atmosphere to guarantee your rest and enjoyment of your stay. It provides two 32” plasma screen TVs, WiFi, Nespresso machine, kettle and tea, aroma and pillow menu, bathtub, shower with hydromassage and special VIP courtesies. The restaurant is without doubt one of its finest assets, offering cuisine prepared with the best fresh local ingerdients, and using the latest, most innovative culinary techniques. Meliá Girona offers free WiFi Internet access in all the rooms and public areas as well as free access to a gym, sauna and whirlpool, where you can relax after a hard day's work or sightseeing. If you fancy a massage, book a time and you won't have to worry about anything else except relaxing.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Meliá Girona in Girona is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
No reviews yet