- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Nice, clean hotel with very helpful staff. Great breakfast, big and airy room. Very close to lovely beach - just accross the road and park..."
"Basic rooms but clean, with a balcony and enough storage / cupboards. No AC so can get a bit hot in spite of the balcony. Very close to the..."
About the hotel
Hotel Dal offer: - 42 single and double rooms - suites - restaurant with drink bar - conference and training centre Rooms in Hotel Dal are equipped with bathrooms, satellite TV, telephone and internet connection. In the hotel there are also a billiard room, gym, bicycle rental point, hair stylist and beauty salon. Hotel Dal offer free of charge secured parking and facilities for the disabled person.
Conferences, banquets and private meetings Hotel Dal offer 5 fully equipped, multifunctional conference rooms (equipped with multimedia projectors, internet connections, air-conditioning, flipchart stands) that allow for meetings up to 200 person. Restaurant At the Hotel there is an air-conditioned restaurant with a capacity of up to 100 persons, with a drink bar and professional staff. The restaurant offer delicious dishes of Polish cuisine. It is a perfect place for every occasion.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very nice hotel in not very nice area
Nice, clean hotel with very helpful staff.
Great breakfast, big and airy room.
Very close to lovely beach - just accross the road and park - 10 minutes walk
Unfortunately hotel itself is set in not very nice "business park" area - first impression might be not so great. Not that close to Gdansk city centre but Taxi service was excellent.
Great location and customer sevice
Basic rooms but clean, with a balcony and enough storage / cupboards.
No AC so can get a bit hot in spite of the balcony. Very close to the beach, the park and the shops. Easy access to the city centre by tram or a bus. Plenty of places to rent a bike as well. Most staff at the restaurants speak English and have English menus. Excellent customer service at the hotel, both the reception and the housekeeping staff. Would stay there again. Perfect for a family break or a quiet break to enjoy the sea / beach / park.