- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The best Hotel Stay on the Island. Stayed at The St. Pierre Park for our Honeymoon when it was first opened but the OGH knocks that into a c..."
"The hotel was almost everything I had expected in line with friends recommendations, Good first appearances from helpful receptionist to the..."
About the hotel
Elegant and classical, this award-winning 5-star hotel is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the Channel Islands, with a top restaurant, an excellent location and a relaxing spa. Dating back to 1858, the building was once the official residence of the island’s Governor. Today, the Old Government House still retains many beautiful original features and a timeless charm and elegance.
The building has been lovingly restored and sympathetically refurbished, incorporating the modern facilities of a luxury hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The Olive Grove, the deck and the outdoor heated pool offer wonderful views over the gardens and the harbour. The state-of-the-art Revolution Health Club is Guernsey's most exclusive private gym. The luxurious spa has 2 whirlpools, a sauna and a steam room offering top-of-the-range hydrotherapy for your whole body. The hotel has won 2 AA Rosette awards for its cuisine and boasts 2 restaurants, the Curry Room at The Governor’s and the more informal OGH Brasserie.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, Radio
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Government House Hotel & Spa in Guernsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
The best Hotel Stay on the Island.
Stayed at The St. Pierre Park for our Honeymoon when it was first opened but the OGH knocks that into a cocked hat. No comparrison.
A night at the OGH
The hotel was almost everything I had expected in line with friends recommendations, Good first appearances from helpful receptionist to the escort to our room.
The room itself was beautifully decorated, but very cramped. I have stayed in larger single rooms in 2,3 & 4star hotels than this double room. Dinner menu was limited and breakfast was excellent but one would not normally expect to have to wait for a table to come free for breakfast in a 4/5 star hotel