- 5 guest reviews
"Great rooms. great food, great staff, great views, great big hill! You pay for the view with a steep climb back from the town (take a taxi b..."
"If you want a room with a view then this is a must stay in hotel. You will need to be fit to get up and down the steep path and steps to the..."
"My two night stay at La Fregate was excellent. From check-in to check-out, I felt like a valued visitor. The view from my room (102) was sup..."
"I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Guernsey without hesitation, whether for business or pleasure...."
"A really nice room with fab views over the islands. Very tranquil and extremely courtious staff. The restaurant is a great experience with f..."
About the hotel
La Frégate Hotel combines the charm and character of an 18th Century Manor House with the amenities of a modern boutique hotel and offers the highest standards of cuisine and service on the island of Guernsey. The Hotel enjoys a superb elevated position giving spectacular views over Guernsey?s capital St Peter Port. The hotel is only two minutes walk from the town centre where the shops and most of Guernsey?s financial services businesses are located.
The hotel is set in its own private grounds with charming secluded gardens and extensive on site parking. La Frégate Hotel is an ideal location for both business and leisure travellers eleven of our thirteen bedrooms have spectacular views over St. Peter Port harbour and neighbouring islands of Sark, Herm, Jethou and Jersey.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for La Fregate Hotel & Restaurant in Guernsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
great food, great staff, great views, great big hill. You pay for the view with a steep climb back from the town (take a taxi back).
Room with a view
If you want a room with a view then this is a must stay in hotel.
You will need to be fit to get up and down the steep path and steps to the town. Restaurant is top quality.