- 6 guest reviews
"Very good service,the staff were helpful and friendly...."
"This is a nice clean, comfortable and quiet establishment. Room was spotless and airy. Breakfast was good. Be warned though it at the top of..."
"Friendly service and central location are somewhat vitiated by the fact that the downstairs room we occupied was plagued by creaking, thuddi..."
"Excellent value for money if you want a clean, comfortable bed in a good size, quiet, bright, airy room with pleasant bathroom! Excellent br..."
"We enjoyed our stay at the Marton Guest House. We had a pleasant room overlooking the garden and staff were attentive to our needs. Choice o..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Marton Guest House - a very comfortable Bed and Breakfast establishment set in a quiet elevated residential area of St. Peter Port, and just a 10 minute walk from the town centre. The Marton Guest House offers beautifully kept terraced woodland gardens where you can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
All of the 26 bedrooms at the Marton Guest House benefit from en-suite bathrooms to ensure your comfort and privacy. Bedrooms also include: colour television, radio and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Over all the staying was pleasant.
Very good service,the staff were helpful and friendly.
A decent enough, good value guest house.
This is a nice clean, comfortable and quiet establishment.
Room was spotless and airy. Breakfast was good. Be warned though it at the top of a massive hill so if you are walking it's quite a climb. All in all though I thought it was great value and would certainly stay at The Marton again.