- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Everything about the hotel was good, the staff could not do enough for you...."
"Requests promptly answered in a friendly and professional way...."
"Very well appointed room and we had an excellent evening meal in the brasserie..."
"Ground floor room. Very difficult to find but centrally situated for shops restaurants. Good value for money...."
"Just back from the high street, leaves all of St Peter Port in easy walking distance...."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of St. Peter Port, just 75 metres from the high street, this AA*** hotel offers boutique style accommodation, along with free parking, and free wi-fi at value for money prices. All rooms are equipped to a very high standard and include, LCD flat screen TV’s, DVD player, i-pod dock, minibar, ironing facilities, and hair dryer.
The beds are pocket sprung with fine Egyptian cotton linen, and guests can relax with dressing gowns provided, plus free use of the DVD library. The Pickled Pig is a new ‘Gastro Pub’ situated on the ground floor of the hotel building. There is a quirky and intimate feel to the pub which offers a varied menu full of home-made dishes including favourites such as ; Beer Battered Fish & Chips, 100 % Guernsey Beef Burger, Rib-Eye Steak, Chicken Jalfrezi, and local Seafood etc. To compliment the food there is a carefully chosen wine list with as many as 12 options served by the glass. Local real ales and craft beers are available. Al fresco wining and dining is on offer in our courtyard beer garden during those lovely warm Guernsey summer days and nights.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Duke of Normandie Hotel in ST PETER PORT are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel in the centre of St Peter Port
Everything about the hotel was good, the staff could not do enough for you.
Good and friendly service.
Requests promptly answered in a friendly and professional way.