- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"It was comfortable, spotlessly clean and the staff were very helpful. I felt very comfortable staying there alone...."
"Stayed for one night with our dog before moving on to Herm. Staff very accomodating and it made it easier for us knowing we could stay with..."
"Set in large grounds away from main road. Large car park. Excellent buffet breakfast including full English. Free wifi in sun lounge next to..."
"Nothing bad, nothing outstanding - only ate once while there in the evening and was ok, had breakfast both mornings and was a little disappo..."
About the hotel
Hotel Hougue du Pommier is a quiet three star Guernsey country hotel centred around a charming old Guernsey farmhouse dating back to 1712 set within eight acres of beautiful gardens and private land. Ideally situated, in the rural parish of Castel, this quiet country hotel is just ten minutes walk from the west coast beaches and a ten minute drive to the heart of St Peter Port, Guernsey's charming capital. Hotel Hougue du Pommier offers a range 3 star accommodation, a popular bar, an outdoor swimming pool heated in the Summer and a large car park.
An enviable reputation for fine cuisine, service and comfort plus great value Guernsey short breaks make this a popular business or holiday hotel choice.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
It was comfortable, spotlessly clean and the staff were very helpful.
I felt very comfortable staying there alone.
Hougue Du Pommier
Stayed for one night with our dog before moving on to Herm.
Staff very accomodating and it made it easier for us knowing we could stay with our dog. Made very welcome.