- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"After a slight glitch on arrival (short delay in preparation of our room), we very much enjoyed our stay at La Trelade. Very friendly and he..."
"We had booked flights only to be told by another hotel that they were now unable to take us for the first two of the five days of our stay...."
"I was so very impressed with our entire stay at La Trelade. The staff could not have been more friendly or accommodating, from being greeted..."
"All staff very good, much better than some other hotels I have used in Guernsey...."
"Lovely hotel, we situated for everything. Very peaceful and great staff...."
About the hotel
La Trelade Hotel is a quiet Country House Hotel, located in the rural parish of St Martin. Our Orangery Restaurant serves a traditional British & European menu that uses fresh locally caught fish and seasonal produce. Adjoining the Hotel is the Health Spa with a Heated Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam-Room, Gym, and Beauty & Massage Salon.
The Hotel boasts the largest Ballroom Dance floor on the Island, and there is a Social Dance every Saturday night. Traditional furnished public areas lead to well appointed recently-refurbished Bedrooms, with Flat Screen Freeview TV’s, Tea & Coffee making facilities, Hairdryer, and Telephone. We offer free Wi-Fi internet access to our guests. La Trelade this is set in beautiful gardens with extensive free parking, and only 10 minutes walk from the picturesque cliffs and bays of the Island’s south coast. We are based only a mile from the Airport, and 2 miles from St Peter Port, with frequent bus connections.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 12/12/2014 to 11/01/2015 - The Hotel will be CLOSED between 12th December 2014 and 11th January 2015 The LateRooms.com rates for La Trelade Hotel in Guernsey are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Recommend La Trelade hotel
After a slight glitch on arrival (short delay in preparation of our room), we very much enjoyed our stay at La Trelade.
Very friendly and helpful staff, excellent service in the bar restaurant, and conveniently located for buses and walks.
A Surprise Stay
We had booked flights only to be told by another hotel that they were now unable to take us for the first two of the five days of our stay.
We contacted Late Rooms, La Trelade came up on screen, it was well reviewed, and was in fact a good deal cheaper than the place we had booked. Our room was a family room, so a bit crowded with the spare single bed there. The bathroom was excellent. The hotel in general looked a little tired, but no doubt will look brighter in the Spring and Summer, with its excellent small garden, and gardens at the front.. There is a massive amount of free parking. One of the top hotels in Guernsey has places for only four cars, so this is a big bonus for those hiring a car, or arriving by Condor.. Talking of transport, there are buses to and from the Airport and St Peter Port bus station about every quarter of an hour just at the main entrance from the road. Guernsey regulars will be aware of the value of this. For the health conscious there is a well quipped gym, and indoor pool. We shall be returning. we only had breakfast at the hotel, as we met friends for the rest of the day elsewhere on the island, but the breakfast covered most tastes, and did it well. The staff are refresh inky polite and engaging. Nothing is too much trouble. What a find.