This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The staff of the hotel Crystal Saint Germain des Pres at Paris 6th concentrates on creating an inviting atmosphere and giving attentive service, which makes a refreshing change from many of the modern day anonymous chain hotels. The hotel was built in 1870 and entirely renovated. The many Paris St Germain's artists who used to lived in there, musicians, painters, writers, movies makers, could hardly recognize it now.
The receptionist will greet you with a warm « Bonjour » and can do so in English, Spanish, Arabic and Italian. The Crystal Hotel is centrally located, near bus and metro, and a perfect location for strolling along the winding streets of the Saint-Germain neighborought. This hotel is just a stone's throw from the St-Germain-des-Pres church and close to all the left bank sights as well as the Louvre museum just across the river and Luxembourg gardens.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Crystal Hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet